Brrrr..Wisconsin winter’s can be brutal! More often than not these days you can find me hunkered down in my office at work with the space heater going or at home under piles of blankets with my dog, Pip. If you know me I love spending time in the great outdoors (see my post on how to get outside in the winter!) but sometimes below zero temps call for staying inside. With these temperatures happening a lot lately, I’ve got a good list of TV shows to binge watch on Netflix going, and I thought I’d share them with you! Pop some popcorn, make some hot cocoa and cuddle up in your favorite sweatpants!
- Friends: My husband and I may be on our third round of the entire Friends series. But it’s such a feel good comedy that never gets old.
- Bob’s Burgers: Bob’s Burgers reminds me of my childhood, a dysfunctional family growing up in a burger joint, so it’s no wonder I enjoy this show so much. Watch the show for a few episodes and you’ll find yourself wishing your children turn out just like Louise.
- New Girl: Another feel good comedy, I love throwing this show on when I need a good laugh!
- Grey’s Anatomy: The feels. Another show I’m on my fourth or fifth round of, I never get tired of the drama that unfolds season after season.
- Stranger Things: Going into this show I wasn’t sure if I would like it or not, but sure enough, I watched the entire first season in a day. Yes, I’m not scared to admit that. Give this sci-fi a chance if you love suspense, the 80’s and waffles!
- The OA: This was another show I didn’t know if I would like or not but after watching the first episode, I convinced Max to start watching it with me and yet again we finished the first season in a few days. Another sci-fi with a lot of supernatural elements, this show will make you want to stay in bed and continuously press, “continue watching.”
So those are some of the shows I’ve been binge watching this winter when it’s just too darn cold outside. What are your favorite shows to binge watch on Netflix? I’m always looking for recommendations.