Oreo cookies and cream cheese. Ahhhh, two of my favorite things. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that when you combine them something magical and delicious happens.
One package of Oreo cookies
8 oz. cream cheese
1 block Vanilla or Chocolate almond bark
1) Crush your Oreos. Place them in a large Ziploc bag and a rolling pin or mallet to crush them.
2) Place your Oreos and the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
3) With an electric mixer, mix the Oreos and cream cheese at high speed for about a minute or until well-blended.
4) Using your CLEAN hands, roll the oreo and cream cheese mixture into small balls, about 1-inch round. Lay your oreo balls onto the wax paper.
5) Melt a large chunk of your almond bark in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds to prevent the almond bark from burning!
6) Using a fork or spoon dip the oreo balls into the melted almond bark one at a time and place back on the wax paper.
7) Decorate with sprinkles, crushed Oreos or drizzled chocolate if you desire!
8) Let set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
9) Store in a cool and air tight container!